ENCIRCLE PRODUCTS EXCLUSIVE
FLOOR TRIM GAUGE PROFILER
Quickly & Easily Gauge The Precise Stair Nose & Reducer Size Required For Tongue & Groove Flooring Systems!
Our innovative trim gauge profiler provides precise measurements and is specifically designed to add efficiency to any flooring installation. Simply insert the wood flooring tongue into the profile slots until you find a direct match that sits flush to the flooring. The results are immediate and clear-cut.
- Accurately measures reducer size on one side and the stair nose on the other.
- Takes the guesswork out of stair nose and reducer profiling.
- Quickly assess your proper molding specifications.
- Fits in any tool bag. Our gauge tool is only 9” in size.
- Dramatically increases project efficiency and installation time.
One Side Measures The Stair Nose. The Other Measures The Reducer.
Whether it’s size, profile, thickness, style or color, using the wrong molding for hardwood flooring installations can negatively impact the visual appeal and add unneeded time and money to any project. Imprecise measurements and incompatible products can only add to the potential problems for any professional installer.
Our cutting-edge floor trim installation solution also lists a drawing number next to the applicable profile slot. The drawing number correlates directly to the appropriate Encircle Products professional-grade, engineered fixed long-length molding product.